To enter Maldives as a Tourist, no prior visa is required.
A Tourist visa is issued on arrival for all Nationalities, provided:
• A passport or Travel Document with Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) with at
least 6 months validity
• A Pre-Paid hotel booking/accommodation
• Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Maldives
• Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country or a country of Resident (not applicable for valid Resident permit holders)
• Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. visas.
• Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card approved by Maldives Immigration
• Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
Caution: The maximum number of days granted on arrival would be 30 days unless agreed by any bilateral means or Treaty. The thirty days is not for the passenger to claim, but lies at the discretion of the Immigration to grant any number of days less than or equal to 30.
For more information, please refer to Maldives Immigration website.