所有提交的文章将送审会议组委会, 收录的文章将出版在会议论文集中，并提交Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS)等数据库审核和检索。
- Manuscripts must be written in English, 会议只接受英文稿件
- Submission should be 4 full pages at least and within 12 pages; abstract (200-300 words, for presentation only); 篇幅要求
- Innovation and scientific value is a must; 稿件须为原创且有创新性
- The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template; 文章需按照模板排版准备
- The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics; 文章主题需和会议主题相关
- Plagiarism is prohibited; 严禁抄袭或剽窃
- Duplicate submission is prohibited. 禁止一稿多投
- Full Paper Template 全文模板 / Abstract Template Download 摘要模板
Authors can submit their manuscripts through electronic submission system or email. In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submisson method. Please click following link (二选一， 请勿重复投稿):
Submissions will be peer reviewed and all accepted papers will be published into conference proceedings.
Critical Dates | 重要日期
June 1, 2021
June 1, 2021
June 15, 2021
June 20, 2021
Policies of ICICSE 2021
By submitting a paper to ICICSE, the authors agree to the review process and understand that papers undergo a peer-review process. Manuscripts will be reviewed by appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the Conference Committee, who will give detailed comments and — if the submission gets accepted — the authors submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that takes into account this feedback.
All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript.
The Committees of ICICSE 2021 invest great efforts in reviewing the papers submitted to the conference and organizing the sessions to enable the participants to gain maximum benefit.
ICICSE is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
By submitting a manuscript to ICICSE, authors acknowledge that it has not been previously published or accepted for publication in substantially similar form in any peer-reviewed venue with publicly accessible papers, including journals, conferences, workshops, or other peer-reviewed, archival forums. Furthermore, no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another peer-reviewed conference or workshop with publicly accessible papers during the review period. The authors also attest that they did not submit a substantially similar submission to ICICSE 2021. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection.